Monday 26 August 2013

Daily Ritual

Over the years I have cut out a lot of "daily rituals" that at one point I found to be important. However there are a couple I have kept. For instance I think it's very important for people to find a great skincare system that works for them. My mum always says, "if you don't take care of your skin there's no point in wasting money on clothes." I find this statement harsh but very true because I know whenever I'm having a bad skin day it doesn't matter what I put on all I can concentrate on is my skin. My ritual consists of only three products. The more products you have to use the less likely you are to stick to your routine. 


cleanser, intense hydration serum, tlc radiance cream by EveLom

I would recommend Eve Lom to anyone. I think her range of products are amazing and I believe anyone could find their perfect ritual within the lineup. 
Started 25 years ago, Eve Lom shows no signs of slowing down and has become one of the top beauty insiders' secret weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment