Monday 15 July 2013

Acne F/W '13


Even though I don't want summer to end, I'm still looking forward to the fashion. Fall is the best time of year for it I believe. There's just so many items you can have fun with. Here are some of my favs from Acne Studios. 

 Misty Cashmere Navy/Grey Melange
 There's nothing better in the fall/winter then a great cashmere. So comfy/cozy and works in so many different ways. I especially like how Acne has styled the Misty Cashmere in the right-hand picture.
buy here

 Vera Seafoam Green
 Seafoam for the fall; how exciting!! This jacket is beautiful and the perfect length. It looks sensational over the all white outfit in the picture, even though we are ingrained with the idea of not wearing white after Labour Day, designers are pushing that notion out of our heads. I say bring it on!
buy here

  
 Alma Texture Off-White and Liston Wool Coal Black
This two-textured bootie is a great staple for the fall to pair with a pant or dress.  
buy here
This sweater dress is amazing; chunky in all the right spots without making you look like a whale! It would also look great over a patterned pant.
buy here

 Cast Shark LT Midnight Blue
 I don't think there's anything I can say to give this suit justice...
buy here


No comments:

Post a Comment